Victoria Olexandrivna Khrutba – the Head of the Department, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor; Corresponding Member Transport Academy of Ukraine, Academician of International Academy of Life Safety and Vice President of International Academy of Safety Culture, Ecology and Health; awarded “Sofia Rusova” medal; the author and co-author of more than 200 scientific and educational works including a monograph, sections in 7 collective monographs, over 12 copyright certificates and other copyright documents.
The department was founded in 2006. The first deputy head of the department was Viktor Fedorovych Scorchenko, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the author and co-author of more than 150 scientific works, among them are textbooks with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine stamp: “Transport Ecology Fundamentals” (V.F. Skorchenko, 1998); “Economics of the Environment” (B. M. Punko, V. F. Skorchenko). From 2007 to 2015 the department was headed by Professor Vasyl Petrovych Mateychyk, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Dean of the Automechanical Faculty, Member of the Expert Council for Transport of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Deputy Chairman of the Specialized Academic Council for the Defense of Theses for the Doctor’s Degree in Technical Sciences.
The peculiarity of the department is to ensure the environmental training of specialists for the transport and road system of Ukraine.
Eighteen full-time lecturers work at the department, including two professors and eight associate professors.
The Academic Staff of the Department:
Victoria Olexandrivna Khrutba – Professor at the department, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor;
Vasyl Petrovych Mateychyk – Professor at the department, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, “Excellence in Education of Ukraine” award, “For Scientific Achievements” breastplate from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Commendation of the Kyiv Mayor for a significant contribution in the ecological state improvement of the city;
Olena Vasilivna Barabash – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor;
Vadym Ihorovych Zyuzyun – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Academic Adviser of the Transport Academy of Ukraine;
Oksana Petrivna Kobzysta – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor;
Vitalina Vitaliivna Lukyanova – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Chemical Sciences;
Julia Stanislavivna Nikitchenko – Associate Professor at the department on a part-time basis, Candidate of Technical Sciences;
Mykola Vasiliovych Polovko – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor; “Excellence in Education of Ukraine” award, the Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
Stepan Tytovych Suslo – Associate Professor at the department, Associate Professor, Academician of the International Academy of Life Safety;
Petro Ivanovych Chuvayev – Associate Professor at the department;
Sergiy Valeriovych Kolomiyets – Senior Lecturer at the department;
Lesya Ivanivna Kriukovska – Senior Lecturer at the department;
Natalia Oleksandrivna Kukhyk – Senior Lecturer at the department;
Halyna Vasylivna Horkova – Senior Lecturer at the department;
Olena Oleksiivna Bondar – Assistant Lecturer at the department on a part-time basis;
Andriy Oleksiyovich Gluhonets – Assistant Lecturer at the department;
Roksolana Stanislavivna Lysak – Assistant Lecturer at the department;
Ivan Viktorovych Samoilenko – Assistant Lecturer at the department;
Oksana Victorivna Spasichenko – Assistant Lecturer at the department on a part-time basis.
The department provides the training of Bachelor’s and Master’s qualification levels in 101 “Ecology” and 183 “Environmental Protection Technologies” specialties. It is engaged in the bachelor’s training in 6.040106 “Ecology, Environmental Protection and Sustainable Nature Usage” specialization in “Ecology and Environmental Protection” specialty.
Scientific and Methodical Works of the Department Lecturers:
- Training guide on the subject of “Human Security Fundamentals” for students of all forms of study in all specialties / compiled by V.O. Khrutba, P.I. Chuvayev, M.V. Polovko, S.T. Suslo, G.V. Khorkova, O.V. Spasichenko – K.: NTU, 2017. – 208 p.
- Labor protection and human security fundamentals: educational manual for students of the center for international education of daytime and part-time study forms / G.V. Khorkova – K: NTU, 2017. – 156 p.
- Training guide on the discipline “Civil protection” for students of higher educational establishments of full-time and part-time study forms. P.І. Chuvayev, S.T. Suslo. – K.: NTU, 2017. – 197 p.
- Practical work on discipline “Human ecology” for full-time and part-time students studying in the 6.040106 “Ecology, environmental protection and sustainable use of natural resources” specialization (2006) and 101 “Ecology” specialty / G.F. Gusev, A.P. Parasochka – K: NTU, 2016. –
- Khrutba V.A., Vaygang A.A., Rutkovska I.A. Conceptual basics of distance courses design for improving the ecological competence of scientific and pedagogical workers and students of higher educational institutions of Ukraine // In the book Digest courses for improvement of environmental competence of pedagogical workers, learners and students. – Pavlograd: IMA-press, 2016 – 150 p.
- Mateychik V.P., Khrutba V.O. Scientific and methodical approaches for raising the environmental training level of specialists for sustainable transport development // In the book: Higher education of Ukraine: risks, hopes, successes: monograph. / ed. by M. B. Yevtukh, L. G. Goryana, N. O. Terentyeva / V. P. Mateychik, V. O. Khrutba. – K.: Interservice, 2015. – 420 p. – P.233-231.
- Information technology in the car maintenance: educational manual / V.P. Mateychyk, V.P. Volkov, M. Smeshek, P. B. Komov, E.O. Komov, I.V. Hrytsuk, T.V. Volkova; Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University. – Donetsk: Publ. House “Knowledge” (Donetsk branch), 2014. – 324 p.
- Systemic analysis methods of the motor vehicles properties: teaching manual / M. F. Dmytrychenko, O. K. Gryshchuk, V. P. Mateychyk, M. P. Tsyuman. – K.: NTU, 2014. – 168 p.
- Mateychyk V.P. Labor protection basics. Part 1: Legal and Organizational Fundamentals of Occupational Safety: educational manual / V.P. Mateychyk, M.V. Polovko, I. V. Samoilenko. – K. – 296 p.
- Khrutba V.O. Project and Waste Management Programs Fundamentals of the Transport and Road System: monograph / V.O. Khrutba – K.: NTU, 2013. – 192 p.
- Environmental projects and programs management features / V.V. Morozov, E. D. Kuznetsov, O. B. Danchenko, V.O. Khrutba [and others] // Project, program and project-oriented business management: Collective monograph . Volume 3. – K.: University “University of Economics and Law” KROK “, 2013. – 238 p.
- Khrutba V.O. Ecological mechanism formation for the waste management projects and programs of the transport-road system management: section of the monograph “Scientific-methodical and applied aspects of ecologization”: monograph / under general. Ed. I. Yu. Shvets. – Simferopol: DIAPI, 2013. – 367 p.
The Main Research Areas of the Department Lecturers:
- improvement and development of methods for ecological security and life safety;
- modelling and management of environmental projects and programs;
- improvement of sustainable transport projects efficiency realization;
- modelling and anticipation of transport pollution levels;
- development of information and analytical analysis system, forecasting roadside traffic ingredient and parametric environmental pollution.
- Creation of environmentally sound technology of layered soil development and the project of a special earthmoving machine for its realization.
- Substantiation of the modern innovative approaches application in methods and ways development for raising the level of environmental and human security.
The Academic Staff Training. There are 8 post-graduate students in the post-graduate course at the Department.
Address: office 312,
1 Mykhaila Omelianovycha-Pavlenka Str.,
01010 Kyiv, Ukraine
Tel: +38 (044) 288-51-00
Educational Portal of Ecology and Safety of Vital Functions Department: http://eco-ntu.org
The page of the department in social network facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecokafedrantu/